Elastic-Job is a distributed scheduled job solution. Elastic-Job is composited from 2 independent sub projects: Elastic-Job-Lite and Elastic-Job-Cloud.
Elastic-Job-Lite is a centre-less solution, use lightweight jar to coordinate distributed jobs.
Elastic-Job-Lite and Elastic-Job-Cloud provide unified API. Developers only need code one time, then decide to deploy Lite or Cloud as you want.
- Distributed schedule job coordinate
- Elastic scale in and scale out supported
- Misfired jobs refire
- Sharding consistently, same sharding item for a job only one running instance
- Self diagnose and recover when distribute environment unstable
- Parallel scheduling supported
- Job lifecycle operation
- Lavish job types
- Spring integrated and namespace supported
- Web console